- Must have completed the intermediate, Proficiency Certificate or 10+2 level, in Humanities or Science or Management Stream from Tribhuvan University or from any other University or Board recognized by TU.
- Must have secured at least second division marks at the Intermediate or PCL or 10+2 level.
- Should apply in the prescribed form for entrance test.
- Should enclose with the application form attested copies of relevant certificates of all examinations passed along with three recent passport size photograps.
- Must pass the entrance test of KMC.
|ENG 311||Western Intellectual Tradition, Literary Theory|
|JMC 311||Introduction to Journalism & Mass Communication|
|SoAn 311||Introduction to Sociology/Anthropology|
|SW 311||Concepts & Primary Social Work I|
|Rur 311||Rural Development Theories Application & Technology|
|Eng212||Prose Essays and Short Stories|
|Eng 213||Drama and Film|
|SoAn 312||Theoretical Perspectives of Sociology and Anthropology|
|SoAn 313||Society and Culture in Nepal|
|JMC 312||Media Research|
|JMC313||History Law and Management of Mass Media|
|Rur 312||Rural Economics of Nepal|
|Rur 314||Rural Resource, Environment and Management|
|Eng 315||Critical and Creative Thinking|
|SoAn 314||Perspectives on Development|
|SoAn 315||Research Methods in Sociology/Anthropology|
|JMC 314||Advertising, Public Relation and Media Support Center|
|JMC 315||Photo Journalism & Advance News Reporting & Editing|
|Rur 314||Rural Sociology and Development|
|Rur 315||Government, Institutions and Local Rural Governance|
|Nep 316||Nepali Patrakarita (Functional Paper) – Compulsory|