Developing the center of excellence for Management, Social Sciences, Technical and Professional education and Research at par with national and international standards, advancing the nation’s interest to fulfill the gaps of skilled professionals as well as to compete successfully in the global arena.
Gaining excellency in higher education for socio-economic transformation
- Governance: We will provide excellent governance and administration with- transparency and adherence to ethical principles.
- Teaching and learning: We will offer all students high quality teaching, learning and training opportunities through continuous market analysis and curriculum feedback process and using recent technology.
- Entrepreneurial skills: We will offer quality programs that promote entrepreneurial skills and respond to the changing market needs and developments in technology.
- Graduate outcomes: We will ensure that our graduates develop into responsible citizens by enriching their values and attributes to positively affect socio-economic development.
- Staff development: We will develop staff by offering opportunities for professional and personal development, rewarding hard work and innovative thinking.
- Research: We will encourage opportunities for applied research and consultancy.
- Stakeholder engagement: We will foster mutually beneficial constructive partnerships with various public and private sectors organizations, local and professional bodies, and international communities that benefit the community at large.
- Support services: We will develop staff by offering opportunities for professional and personal development, rewarding hard work, and innovative thinking.
- Student-Centered: Our all activities focus on the betterment of our students whether they are current or previous ones.
- Excellence: KMC is committed to outstanding services on academic programs and teaching.
- Innovation: We anticipate and respond to emerging trends to meet the evolving needs of our local, national and global communities.
- Respect: We uphold the highest ethical and moral standards, and affirm and protect the rights, dignity, and integrity of each member of our diverse community.
- Inclusion: We cultivate a working and learning environment where diversity is recognized as essential to our success.
- Sustainability: We preserve our collective future by embracing the social, ecological, and economic impact of our decisions and pedagogical activities.