- Must have completed the intermediate, Proficiency Certificate or 10+2 level, in Humanities or Science or Management Stream from Tribhuvan University or from any other University or Board recognized by TU.
- Must have secured at least second division marks at the Intermediate or PCL or 10+2 level.
- Should apply in the prescribed form for entrance test.
- Should enclose with the application form attested copies of relevant certificates of all examinations passed along with three recent passport size photograps.
- Must pass the entrance test of KMC.
|ENG 311||Western Intellectual Tradition, Literary Theory|
|SW 311||Concepts & Primary Social Work I|
|Eng212||Prose Essays and Short Stories|
|Eng 213||Drama and Film|
|SW 312||Methods of Social Work Practices|
|SW 315||Integrated Social Work Practices|
|Eng 315||Critical and Creative Thinking
|SW 314||Social Welfare Administration|
|SW 315||Research Methods in Social Work|
|Nep 316||Nepali Patrakarita (Functional Paper)|