- Must have completed the intermediate, Proficiency Certificate or 10+2 level, in Humanities or Science or Management Stream from Tribhuvan University or from any other University or Board recognized by TU.
- Must have secured at least second division marks at the Intermediate or PCL or 10+2 level.
- Should apply in the prescribed form for entrance test.
- Should enclose with the application form attested copies of relevant certificates of all examinations passed along with three recent passport size photograps.
- Must pass the entrance test of KMC.
|MGT212||Cost and Management Accounting|
|MGT213||Principles of Management|
|MGT 204||Business Law|
|MGT 211||Accounting for Financial Analysis & Plans|
|MGT 214||Fundamentals of Marketing|
|MGT215||Fundamentals of Financial Management|
|MGT216||Foundations of Human Resource Management|
|MGT 321||Corporate Finance|
|MGT 322||Financial Institutions & Markets|
|MGT 323||Fundamentals of Investment|
|MGT 406||Project Management|