- Must have completed the intermediate, Proficiency Certificate or 10+2 level, in Humanities or Science or Management Stream from Tribhuvan University or from any other University or Board recognized by TU.
- Must have secured at least second division marks at the intermediate or PCL or 10+2 level.
- Should apply in the prescribed form for entrance test.
- Should enclose with the application form attested copies of relevant certificates of all examinations passed along with three recent passport size photograph.
- Must pass the entrance test of T.U. (CMAT), college entrance test and personal interview.
- Only the student passing the interview, will be eligible for an admission.
- The students will be evaluated according to the evaluation and grading system of FOM, TU. Students must secure a minimum of Grade “C" or Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 in internal evaluation in order to qualify to appear in the semester examination. A student must secure at least a “C" grade of Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.0 to pass the semester examination. The student securing a “D" grade in the semester will not be promoted to the next semester. Evaluation of students will be made through In- Semester Assessment and End-Semester Examination. In-Semester Assessment is internal assessment that covers 40% and End-Semester Examination covers 60% of the overall evaluation.
|A||3.5 to 4.0||1st Division with Distinction|
|B||2.5 to 3.4||1st Division|
|C||2.0 to 2.4||2nd Division|
|D||1.5 to 1.9||Pass in Individual paper|
|E||0.0 to 1.4||Fail|
|EG 201||English I||3|
|MGT 201||Principles of Management||3|
|ECO 201||Micro Economics||3|
|MTH 201||Basic Mathematics||3|
|ITC 201||Fundamentals of Computer||3|
|EG 202||English II||3|
|MGT 202||Human Resource Management||3|
|ECO 202||Macro Economics||3|
|ITC 202||Computer Programming – I||3|
|EG 203||Business Communication||3|
|MGT 205||Operations Management||3|
|ACC 201||Financial Accounting||3|
|FIN 201||Business Finance||3|
|ITC 203||Computer Programming – II||3|
|MGT 204||Business Law||3|
|MGT 206||Business Environment in Nepal||3|
|ACC 202||Cost and Management Accounting||3|
|ITC 204||Introduction to Database||3|
|MGT 207||International Business||3|
|FIN 202||Basic Financial Management||3|
|MKT 201||Principals Of Marketing||3|
|ITC 205||Management Information System||3|
|MGT 203||Organizational Relations||3|
|MGT 208||Business Strategy||3|
|MKT 202||Marketing Communication||3|
|LOG 201||Critical Thinking and Decision Making||3|
|Five Specializations Courses||15|
|Three Specializations Courses||9|
- Students must attend the lectures, practical classes, seminars, and presentations.One must have 85% of Attendance in order to qualify for final examination. In case of failure of attending 85% of classes, the student will not be able to sit through the semester examination