Admission & Scholarship
Admission in MANAGEMENT faculty will be based on criteria which are set by the school
1. Fill up form
Student should fill up admission form which will be available from college reception after the announcement of result of grade 10(SEE). Students securing at least CGPA 2.05 and C grade each in Mathematics and English will be eligible to fill up form. Form should be submitted at college reception during office time (7:00am -4:30pm). Along with the application form students should attach 2 passport size photos, Xerox copy of mark sheet and certificate.
2. Entrance Exam:
– Students should face an interview during submission of admission form.
– KMC will set an entrance exam. The entrance date time and center of Entrance Exam will be informed during submission of admission form.
– Entrance exam will be computer based, model questions will be provided along with admission form.
– Answers will be checked by computer so students are suggested to follow the instructions given by invigilators.
– Result of entrance will be published on same day of examination or will be informed during examination.
– Student can get result via sms or through website.
– Students who are listed in merit list are informed to admit directly. Deadline of admission will be given along with result.
– Students who are enlisted in admission from entrance result can be admitted within deadline.
– KMC will publish higher number of students in merit list than its intake capacity so students are informed to get admission before the seats are fulfilled.
– KMC will provide wide range of scholarship to deserving students on first come first basis. Students are advised to get admission before fulfill and scholarship quota (refer scholarship section for detail).
|SEECGPA||MARKS IN KMC ENTRANCE||SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES||NO. OF SCHOLARS|
|4.00||75 and above||All Fees Except Registration||All|
|3.65-3.95||At least 70||100% on Tuition, Annual and LRP Fee||30|
|3.25-3.6||Above 80||100% on Tuition, Annual and LRP Fee||20|
|3.25-3.6||Above 75||75% on Tuition and Annual Fee||20|
|3.25-3.6||Above 70||50% on Tuition and Annual Fee||10|
|3.25-3.6||Above 60||50% on Tuition and 25% on Annual Fee||10|
|2.85-3.2||Above 80||100% on Tuition and Annual Fee||10|
|2.85-3.2||Above 70||50%on Tuition and Annual Fee||10|
|2.85-3.2||Above 65||25% on Tuition and Annual Fee||10|
|2.85-3.2||Above 60||25% on Tuition Fee||15|
- Above schemes on tuition fee are allocated only for 3 months (upto First Term Exam).
- The scholarship will be changed according to the result of terminal examination as mentioned in the main Prospectus 2074(2017). The scholarship will be provided according to first come first admission basis.
- The student should be enlisted in merit list in scholarship examination which will be conducted by NEB
- The student should not be admitted to any college before the result of NEB Scholarship Examination.
- The student should be enlisted in merit list in KMC Entrance Examination.
- The student should be admitted to the KMC to get scholarship.